- Minimum four years of electric power generator experience.
- Ability to perform high quality repairs, in an efficient fashion, and maintain a clean working environment while working in the field.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to use resources for information (when written documentation is not available)
- Has good decision making practices and ability to follow directions.
- Demonstrates effective communication ability, representing Patten’s professional image to customers and office personnel.
- Must have good organizational skills and ability to write technical reports.
- Must have intermediate keyboarding skills with a basic knowledge of Office software, preferably MS Word, Excel and email.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets